Rodcraft RC2277 1/2” Impact Wrench
The New version of the market reference benchmark ½” impact wrench, the Beast from Rodcraft is a culmination of all Rodcraft’s expertise in pneumatic tool design.
Offering a market-leading 1300 Nm, the Beast can deliver enough torque to take apart motors, brakes, transmission and running gear. It is still the most powerful tool on the market.
It is equipped with a steel grade SN 415 anvil with twin hammer action and a new, robust light steel motor that delivers high power without adding to the weight of the tool. It also features a 360° air inlet for optimum manoeuvrability.
- 1/2” square drive impact wrench
- 1300 Nm maximum real torque in reverse
- The Beast Aluminum alloy clutch housing
- Twin hammer mechanism
- Friction ring socket retainer
- Full teasing trigger
- Curved handle with Thermo-Plastic Rubber injected in housing for a durable and
comfortable grip, resistant to most chemicals used in workshops
- NEW power setting system: 1 hand-operation, 1 position in reverse & 3 positions in
- 360° swivel air inlet