MEC600 Metal Edge Cutter
The ALL-IN-ONE tool for the secure cutting at the car body outer skin. This product is outstanding on door, boot edge, mudguard and roof edge applications.
The MEC600 pneumatic milling cutter tool has been designed to open welding seams for easy removal of the outer panels. The adjustable guide of the cutter allows the MEC600 to be easily adjusted to different angular positions of the metal sheets and no damages by preventing the cutter from slipping off the edge.
- no damage to the deeper sheet metal structure.
- variable angle positions enable a generally car type application.
- milling depth steplessly adjustable.
- innovative tungsten carbide special milling cutter.
- high work process-secure.
- no flying sparks – in combination with the use of cutting oil.
- quick tool change.
- Pressure: 6.3 bar max
- Power: 600 Watt
- Speed: 20,000 rmp
- Noise: 77 db(A)
- Vibration: 3.6 m/s
- Hose Length