INVERTASPORT GT VAS 6545A INCLUDING AUTOMATIC SPOT WELDING
- Setting range: 0 – 13 kA
- Welding current: Direct current
- Maximum current: 13 kA
- Continuous operation 100% ED: 2.8 kA
- No-load voltage: 12V DC
- Mains voltage: 3 x 400 V 50/60 Hz (note power situation in workshop)
- Maximum performance at 5% ED: 156 kVA
- Continuous operation (100% ED): 35 kVA
- Fuse (delayed action): 32A
- Mains connection lead (Cu): 5m long / 5×6 mm2
- Type of protection: IP20
- Temperature rating: A
- Compressed air: 6-8bar
- Hose package: 3m
- Coolant: water with anti-freeze, noise emission 70 db (A)
- Tank Capacity: 85l, flow rate 5l/min.
- 1 “C” transformer clamp with integrated C-arm, size 1
- 1 control unit with 80l water tank
- 1 C-arm set, size 3
- 1 electrode set 90 (suitable for C-arm, size 1)
- 1 hanger set for C-arms
- 1 single sided spot gun (optional)
Design and features
- Resistance spot welder with control unit and transformer clamp.
- The C-arms can be exchanged thanks to a quick-fit feature.
- A hinged fastener makes it possible for the C-arms to be opened, which means that access to the body is possible, e.g. behind profile sections.