Nitroheat Heatpro 200 Heated Control
The HeatPro 200 is a compressed air heater used to increase productivity and efficiency. It is ideal for spray-painting of both waterborne and solvent-based materials.
SPRAY PAINTING WITH HEATED NITROGEN PROPELLANT INSTEAD OF COMPRESSED AIR.
- Temperatures are adjustable for the application of different liquid materials. Ideal temperatures can be achieved for the application of sealer, primer, base, and clear coats.
- The maximum temperature of 200F can also be used to further promote the curing time of the painted material.
- Spraying with a single gas (N2) improves/minimizes overspray, thereby wasting less material and improving your transfer efficiency. A higher volume of paint is transferred to the part being
painted and less material is wasted in the atmosphere.
- The Nitrogen supplied by the Nitromax system is inert and dry (characteristics of Nitrogen), the
introduction of heat via the heated hose to the spray gun promotes paint ash time and
- The absence of moisture ensures a higher quality finish. It minimises manual buffing and
- Faster ash times, better transfer efficiency, and cleaner finish quality results in improved cycle times.