SATAjet® 100 B F™ RP Spray Gun, 0.75ltr reusable aluminium cup, without swivel joint
The SATAjet 100 B is thrifty, low maintenance and economical. It can be used for a wide range of applications due to its extreme flexibility in setting the atomization pressure.
Due to the wide spray fan and fine atomisation, fillers and primers can be applied in a continuous flow despite the higher material viscosity. This saves valuable working time due to less grinding effort.
- RP® and HVLP – Ideal for Primer and Filler Application
- Efficient primer and filler application with minimal overspray, conserving paint material and reducing the need for extensive masking. Even paint distribution results in reduced post-application sanding. With a standardized inlet pressure of 0.5 bar, the spray fan can be finely and flexibly adjusted, even for small spot repair areas.
- Durable spray gun featuring an anodized spray gun body.
- Comes complete with round/flat fan control, material flow control, and an air micrometer.
- Lightweight and ergonomically optimized for comfortable use.
- Requires minimal cleaning and maintenance.
- Versatile usability thanks to four different RP and HVLP nozzle sizes.