SATAjet® X 5500 HVLP Std Spray Gun, O-nozzle, 1 x RPS cup 0.6ltr, 1 x RPS cup 0.9ltr, swivel joint
State-of-the-art paint systems and the latest application recommendations open new possibilities and pose new challenges for professional painters. The SATA X 5500 featuring the new X-nozzle system presents an entirely new application standard for the future.
Both proven application technologies – HVLP and RP – are available. Each of them offers the additional choice of either “I” or “O” nozzle sets. In line with the increasing nozzle sizes within each of the respective technologies (HVLP/RP), the material flow rate also increases with constant increments – meaning that the spray fan size and width remain unchanged across the nozzle spectrum.
SATAjet® X 5500 HVLP variant is extra economical – HVLP paint spray guns achieve particularly high transfer rates with their low-pressure technology.
Both HVLP and RP variants can be used very flexibly, and meet the highest demands on the painting result and clearly exceed the transfer rates of 65 % required by the VOC directive.
In essence, end users can now rely on a transparent and consistent system which offers clear and well-structured application options.
- Revolutionary: The X-nozzles take atomisation to a whole new level
- Noticeably quieter: The Whispering nozzle™ reduces noise levels in the relevant sound frequency ranges due to its optimised airflow geometry
- Individual: Matches any application requirements, such as specific characteristics of the paint system, climatic conditions, and application method (application speed/application control)
- Precise: Optimised material distribution for enhanced spray uniformity and atomization with both spray fan shapes
- Low maintenance: No air distribution insert required, thus ensuring an easier and faster cleaning process
- Consistent: Constant fan size across the entire nozzle spectrum (within each respective atomisation technology) with a linear increase of the material flow rate
- Efficient: The optimised atomization concept enables considerable material savings by adapting the same application methods as before.