SATAminijet® 4400 B HVLP Spray Gun, 0.125ltr QCC reusable plastic cup, SR (spot repair) nozzle set
The SATAminijet 4400 B is perfectly suited for small or difficult to access areas. The special SR nozzles are suitable for small repairs (spot repair) on vehicles. All modern paint systems can be applied with this spray gun.
The spray gun body is equipped with a corrosion-resistant chrome surface. The sturdy air cap is made of chrome-plated brass and the paint needle and fluid tip are made of tempered stainless steel.
The trigger protects the paint needle from overspray during painting, thus prolonging the lifetime of the paint needle sealing. The air piston rod has been especially reinforced. All these features result in an extended spray gun lifetime.
The SATAminijet® 4400 B allows the use of all three RPS cup sizes with no adapter necessary.
- This compact and lightweight gravity flow cup spray gun is perfect for handling small surfaces, reaching challenging and tight spots, and creating custom paintings.
- Features a user-friendly, corrosion-resistant pearlodised™ surface that is easy to clean.
- Equipped with special “SR” nozzle sets for precise Spot Repair.
- Comes with a generously sized QCC cup connection, accommodating various cup sizes.
- Air consumption rates: RP: 200 Nl/min at 2.5 bar; HVLP: 120 Nl/min at 2 bar.